Silence and the Missing



 I chest-squeezingly love them, these four.

At 7.30 in the morning, a bus arrives and takes three pieces of my heart away until 4 in the afternoon.  Then the remaining one leaves in a taxi for a desk I have never seen, in a office on the other side of town.
Except on Mondays and Tuesdays,
when M3 is home with me,
in my pocket practically.
We are never far apart on those days.

There is a weighty hush on the days they are all gone.
Their absence is a silence so profound that I can hardly think.

And yet without which,
I cannot breathe.

It is another light and shadow mix, 
where you cannot have one without the other.

In addition, The Guy leaves tonight to fly to Turkey for a family wedding.  
How I wish we were going together, but I am so delighted that he is able to be present at this celebration.  He is taking my 50D and is under strict instructions to come back with some heart stopping images.  
No pressure Babe,
but weddings are kinda my thing,
and in a gorgeous old city?
No pressure...


We will miss you.


Travel safe.


x

Fiona  – (September 9, 2011 at 9:04 AM)  

Just gorgeous Amy.
When did that little girl get to be so big?

Meghan at MNM's  – (September 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM)  

Wow, lucky for hubby going off on an adventure like that. I bet he is feeling the pressure re the camera since your photos are always nothing short of magazine quality amazing!

I love those words 'chest-squeezingly love them' I know just what you mean

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP