Newly hatched

Today our little group of expat mummies
met an exquisite new member of the ranks.

Hello Stella Pearl.





She is still a comma of warm baked newborn,
incredibly tiny and delicate 
and warmly welcomed with love
by her doting family,
and us, her friends.


paige  – (September 7, 2011 at 6:45 AM)  

oh she looks delicious!!!
&
i'm a loser friend...didn't know you were expecting ...so congratulations!!

Amy  – (September 7, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

You are certainly not the loser friend you think you are Paige. She is isn't mine, although I hope to get lots of cuddles. She belongs to an expat friend. I see I need to change my wording. Either way - yes, she is delicious.

Penny  – (September 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM)  

gorgeous shots, you forget how tiny they are and I guess that my two year old isn't actually a baby after all.....

ps, perhaps I should clarify for anyone else...that I am 99.9% sure that the above baby isn't actually Amy's but her friends....

Melinda  – (September 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM)  

The baby is not Amy's (but she does try and pop her in her handbag from time to time). The baby is MINE! Oh and yes she is delicious as she looks. :) Thanks Amy for the great pics xxxx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP