Rx


Singapore is unrelenting in its equatorial heat.


This calls for a regular dose of an endless summer prescription:

a close ex-pat circle of friends (the mummy below blogs here)


a black and white house belonging to one of our group




children and babies in various states of undress


a cranking bbq




Cooled off kids



Successfully treated and rehydrated
with easy companionship and laughter over lime sodas.


PS. Please don't forget about Virginia.

I have been so touched by those of you who have given cash and donated online.
Thankyou.
But we urgently need more.
Please.


Simoney  – (August 8, 2011 at 1:06 PM)  

Almost makes me wish summer would hurry up here.
But I am a creature for cooler climes; me and tropical don't mix. I'm wierd like that.
LOVELY pics as usual!
x

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP