Nursery Rhyme





Bubbles on rosy skin.

The time of day where we become the water-colour illustration of a nursery book come alive,
and this mother - child moment where nurture is a towel on the radiator,
is teasing out tangled locks and wrapping up a clean little body in soft jarmies fresh with laundry love.

Oh, how I love these chapters.


Hippo –   – (June 26, 2011 at 10:08 PM)  

Oh nom nom nom....i want one!! Tute.

Kelly Sauer  – (June 26, 2011 at 10:55 PM)  

beautiful! I'm in love with that light of yours!

Gail  – (June 27, 2011 at 12:22 AM)  

You, my dear, have a lightness! I'm loving it!!

Sammy  – (June 27, 2011 at 1:20 PM)  

I also LOVE bath time with my little girl. All sweet smelling deliciousness.
Little boy bath times are good too- just quite boisterous and very wet for everyone concerned. Little girl bath times are a gentler experience, paddling and swishing. Love it.

Penny  – (June 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM)  

what is it about kids just out of the bath, I just love that time.

ps I want a holiday in that bathroom! 8)

Simoney  – (July 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM)  

You are a poet with light and colour.
As well as words.
Amy you amaze me.
x

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP