Play-time


Sandy, salty, sunblock smeared offspring

are the bees knees.

I mean, what's not to love?



The overheating grumps,
the wish-list for lollies from the beach shop,
the squirming away from firm sun block applications,
the towel squabbles,
the sizzling hot tarmac on bare feet,
the noses turned up at green coloured hot waffles
(which looked weird but tasted great),
the public toilets (enough said),
the walk back to the car with dripping wet hair, knotted with sand,
and the sniffles.






I just love it.

And the two big M's are on school holidays for 2 weeks.

Awesome.


(I promise, I do actually love them to bits.)


Widge  – (April 4, 2011 at 4:10 PM)  

hehe. yeah. same here at mine ;)

Hey thanks so much for your encouraging comment the other day, I went out and got myself a test pot. No more excuses...

p.s Do you want me to send you some test pots?? I will. Is it legal?

count it all joy  – (April 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM)  

I hear you. Our holidays start at the end of this week. I am SO not ready. I tried to convince my husband to buy an xBox on the weekend in anticipation....spoil sport - he thinks they'll have more fun without one - he imagines them playing in the forest, digging a vegie patch and reading Lord of the Rings. Help. Meredy xo

Penny  – (April 6, 2011 at 3:14 PM)  

gorgeous pics. due to being away we've basically been on summer holidays since dec 21. roll on may 2 I may well kiss and hug each of the teachers myself....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP