To Follow


It was impossible not to be rearranged.

Words will fail to impart the depth of this experience,
but perhaps my lens will tell a better story.



I visited with dear friends who speak the language and hold the children as their own.

The needs are many.

If you would like to know more about their work,
please visit them online
or contact me to find out more.



Felicity  – (March 24, 2011 at 6:05 PM)  

Thank you for sharing these images Amy,

My mind is reeling and although I'm not in a position to help your friends right now, I do thank them for all that they do to make the lives of all whom they help easier.

x Felicity

Gail  – (March 25, 2011 at 6:50 AM)  

Your lense is powerful babe. Looking with God's eye.

My soul both cries and sings.
Thanks for the reality check!xx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP