Listening

This is where I awoke and sit this morning, sipping my cup of Kenya tea.





A room on the river in a country that has been calling my name for many years.



Finally, I answered, and simply just came with no agenda, or ambition.


Just a response to a dream that quickened my pulse every time I thought about it, and when an opportunity to come with a couple of other girls arrived, I said yes before I had time to reason it out.


And it feels so unfamiliar
yet known at the same time.

A dear friend wrote to me a while back and this line in her letter struck me to the core:

Your voice is your soul's code.

Not meaning that I needed to talk more.

But that I need to listen,
to me.

So here we are, listening.



Felicity  – (March 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM)  

Happy days Amy,

Soak it all up!

x Felicity

paige  – (March 19, 2011 at 3:16 AM)  

your words are always so beautiful

hope all is well in your world
xo

Deidra  – (March 19, 2011 at 4:12 PM)  

Looks as if you are right where you belong!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP