Puppy Love

Meet Bailey,
the new princess in our family
(like we needed any more).















She is mighty loved.

And yes, that is a baby's pacifier.



Lyns  – (February 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM)  

Princess Bailey looks adorable, and very cuddley.
My sister's dog always tries to sneak my son's dummy!
xx

Gail  – (February 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM)  

babe - your dog has a dummy!
Haha.

Very cute.

We have a fridge magnet that reads: A house is not a home without a dog.

Very true here - we love our girl... will miss her dearly.... but know the homecoming will be awesome!

Felicity  – (February 22, 2011 at 12:16 AM)  

She is delightful and those ears!

I can see lots of fun times spent together as she entwines herself into your hearts.

Felicity x

Laura  – (February 22, 2011 at 3:52 AM)  

I CAN NOT show this to my daughter!!!!!!!!!

so cute and I would not only give it a pacifier, but I'd put it in a onesie and bassinet as well

yes. having baby cravings...

Simoney  – (February 22, 2011 at 8:56 AM)  

After soending the weekend with Brodie Burgess we seriously contemplated a puppy.
Man, these photos are so sweet.
Love the dog.
Love the dummy.
too cute.
xx

Cat  – (February 22, 2011 at 10:02 AM)  

So cute!!
love those little critters
it goes so fast

LOL the pacifier is cracken me up!!!

love and light

Penny  – (February 22, 2011 at 3:13 PM)  

I have never seen a dog with a dummy! Will she need to be weaned off it one day? ha ha
She's gorgeous, the kind of dog I would get

Penny  – (February 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM)  

that looks like a happy puppy and an even happier wee girl :)

good luck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP