Glow


Little things I am unwrapping today:

A sunny space in my bedroom to curl up with my tea


Advent calendars


Christmas carols

Fairy lights


Freshly baked cinnamon buns


Pretty new luggage tags

A wicker star on my front door


French tips

Thunderstorms


Well stocked biscuit tins

Sage green satin ribbon

Date night

Crisp white bedlinen


M2's pure voice singing in Latin

A jaunty red lantern


Chamomile and lavender tea

The bird that whistles outside in a way I just
have to whistle back

Scented furniture polish

Coconut milk and coriander curry

Magnolia hand soap and cream in kitchen


The Book Depository


Jaffa Orange Curd on crunchy gluten-free toast


Wooden pegs that keep M3 quiet for an hour


Letting dough rise outside instead of in a hot-water cupboard

Butterscotch baking drops

Discovering new candy and pretending it's fruit



I am cradling the tiny pleasures with luminous delight,
like tiny fireflies that glow in the dark,
one gratitude fluttering to another.

-- --

Gifts of Serendipity  – (December 4, 2010 at 12:24 AM)  

SO much beauty!
Your words and images are gifts.

Thank you for sharing these pleasures from your day.

Felicity x

Sammy  – (December 5, 2010 at 6:40 AM)  

I love these little snippets that you unwrap for us. It gives more of a picture of your life over the sea than you realise. I so enjoy "keeping up" with you and hearing about Amy and her adventures!

THE OLD GEEZER  – (December 5, 2010 at 10:40 AM)  

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Sj  – (December 7, 2010 at 7:06 AM)  

Loving this Amy.
Beautiful things to bring joy - love the red lantern!
Grateful for you, always! xx

Gail  – (December 9, 2010 at 8:18 PM)  

Hi friend, did you buy that bed linen there or take it with you...... ;)

Simoney  – (December 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

Every post I read I have to use the word BEAUTIFUL.
xx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP