Retreat

The end of this week marks the Indian festival of lights - Deepavali (called Diwali in some countries).

We are taking advantage of the long weekend and heading away for a few days tomorrow, not far away but where there is sun, sand, seas...and tee boxes.


And, as always, you come too.
Through my lens you help me see more than I would notice if havenspace did not exist.

So, go pack your sunscreen and swimmers
and I'll see you there :)


Cat  – (November 3, 2010 at 3:55 AM)  

we will have a wonderful time!

love and light

Simoney  – (November 3, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

Oooh I look forward to it!
And yes blogging/taking photos for a blog DOES make you look at and photograph things you otherwise would not.
thats's one of the things i love about it.
you go and have some fun AMES!
x

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic'  – (November 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM)  

Look forward to seeing your retreat through your eyes :) Have a wonderful time!

Gail  – (November 7, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

Hello lovely, just catching up (I feel so far away from the land of blog a.t.m.). I hope you've had a WONDERFUL time away. Can't wait to admire what you saw through that magical lense of yours! (well, actually, the magic is in the talent you have!)

Kelly Sauer  – (November 10, 2010 at 3:47 AM)  

you... I always love your orchids...

I owe you an email...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP