Restless

For those in my world who know well the longest nights,
and who are walking through the shadowy places
and beating off the fear.

Take heart today.





I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:8

Cassandra Frear  – (November 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM)  

This is one of my favorite verses. It has meant so much.

p –   – (November 16, 2010 at 3:03 PM)  

is that your room? Where is the clutter, the empty water glasses, the discarded novels? used tea/coffee cups, random coins, old business cards and other minutae??? i need a sleep in that room :)

JANE  – (November 17, 2010 at 10:05 PM)  

Hi Amy Thanks so much for following Planet Baby. I'm now following you too ☺.

I haven't come across this psalm before - thanks for sharing. I'm going to send it to a friend who needs such encouragement right now. J x

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP