Lift up Mine Eyes




Running into streaming wind,





urging crafts to clip





a piece of sky to tumble in,





to toss and shake and dip.





Bright surprise pulled on the string






shone into light-laced eyes,





our gaze outgrew our effort


and lay upon the highest skies.




may you have courage to lift up your eyes today


Sarah (Chez Lee)  – (September 26, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

Beautifully written and illustrated :)

Deidra  – (September 27, 2010 at 2:52 AM)  

Flying kites was one of my favorite things to do when my children were young. It looks like you had a perfect day. I really like the vintage-y feel of these photos.

MNM's  – (September 27, 2010 at 8:37 PM)  

Wonderful words. There is something so exhilirating and liberating flying kites. Love the pic from behind with your girl looking up at the kite shading her eyes.

Cassandra Frear  – (October 1, 2010 at 3:45 PM)  

light-laced eyes.

With that over me as a blessing, along with a friend's love, I shall tuck myself in.

Morning will come.

Penny Valentine  – (October 8, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

I love the way your words and photos flow together - especially this one. You are a photo-poet - or should it be a poetic photographer? Beautiful...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP