Fear Fight

Whoever said travelling abroad was glamorous, obviously did not do much of it alone.


I am shivering with nervous suspicion of a fellow traveller in the SilverKris lounge who has abandoned his bag and keeps wandering around anxiously, checking on it periodically and basically who I think I would like to be very far away from.

I miss my home, my husband, my children and knowing what I am doing, or where I am. This is where the cracks show, my squeeze moments, where I can't hide behind anyone or coast along on auto-pilot.

Trust is forced down like the gulps of ginger ale in my glass, and my stomach clenches in a long-holding anticipation of finding sanctuary.

I will never leave you or forsake you....

Can I allow that truth to be real enough to me that it replaces the chilly feeling down my back?

Cassandra Frear  – (July 12, 2010 at 12:30 AM)  

I'm so with you. I have lived here for 18 months. It does get easier with practice. It does.

Bless you, friend.

Cat  – (July 12, 2010 at 10:41 AM)  

you can.....

love and light

Playing Sublimely  – (July 15, 2010 at 12:03 AM)  

Oh my, you are without a doubt, one of the bravest people I know...good for you, and nice to meet you!
Blessings today...
Amy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP