Unswaddled

I have been wrapped in crumpled cotton bedsheets for days; sipping soup, religiously taking my pain meds and watching the sky catch colours outside my window. My legs have been woollen and wooden in turn and night-stand lilies have sweetened the air on me.

Depite the still, my visual scanner has not switched off. While I have folded in the cocoon of healing, some part of my brain has been frolicking with the possibilities of light, and the intriguing less-is-more concept of this week's Photoplay. Sorry Claire, I know this entry is late, I nearly didn't bother but this morning I woke and felt a fraction more human and knew it was time to dip a toe into life again. Simply and perfectly unadorned.

sarah  – (May 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

wow, that is a stunningly beautiful photograph! I hope you recover fully soon. ((hugs))

Claire  – (May 14, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

absolutely no need to say sorry.

i have been praying for you this week.

the fact that you see beauty and light in the middle of the pain, speaks volumes about your character.

take care of you.

blessings,
claire

Simoney  – (May 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM)  

Hear Hear, Claire.
She is right. You are one amazing woman.
Love to you and (gentle not squeezy) HUGS.
xx

Cat  – (May 16, 2010 at 6:17 PM)  

Hey Amy
I have been unplugged for a while but I wanted you to know you were in my thoughts and prayers...you last post was gorgeous...as usual
The Light is a goo place to be...all is in the Creators most capable hands
love light and healing to you
C

deb  – (May 17, 2010 at 11:57 PM)  

I absolutely love this image.

and prayers for your continued healing.
I've read back a bit, and the way you are sharing your bittersweet story is incredibly humbling. You are beautiful.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP