Watermelon Girl

One of M2's most endearing qualities is her personal motivation. Little things are important to her. For instance, watermelon and a sunny day need proper attention, in style. I had nothing to do with this, other than secretly admire her panache, her unerring eye for blending colour and her choice of literature. Except, of course, to apologise for the small interloper. And thank my sister for taking these pictures.


Gail  – (April 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM)  

Hahahahaha. I love that M3 of yours! And M2 What style! Great idea with the watermelon and spoon - has never crossed my mind!

Helen  – (April 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM)  

That looks blissful! I second the watermelon and spoon idea - I had never thought of that either, but it makes perfect sense!

PaisleyJade  – (April 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM)  

Watermelon and a spoon are the best! Cute pics.

Erin  – (April 18, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

Oooo! Can I put my beach blanket next to M2's? That looks like a slice of heaven.

Widge  – (April 18, 2010 at 4:06 PM)  

I've never thought to use a spoon either. save alot of chin slobber! The south island sun has left the building, hold on to it while you can :)

Simoney  – (April 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM)  

Gorgeous pics; man she is one stylie chicky!

meg  – (April 25, 2010 at 12:23 AM)  

love your photos! So vibrant and summery.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP