Triumph

Easter was a triumph of love.

For us it was busy, as we blended serving at our church's annual worship conference with having guests. Somewhere in there, we tried to remember we had babies and kept scooping them up along with us as we ran. I heard only one session, but missed nothing.



My ears turned off, as eyes squinted down that lens for most of the weekend, but my love tank was fulled with light. Crouching backstage over computers or running the corridors behind the scenes, lifting and carrying a heavy zoom lens, I paparazzied myself over this amazing theatre, and watched and clicked and checked. And in the blur of making meals, looking after people, kissing children and taking photos, the enormity of His death became real to me.

We live because He died.

And as hand after hand went up to acknowledge Him as personal Lord and Saviour, I felt so priviledged to be a part of something this relevant.
Yes, we got tired. Exhausted infact, but I was able to keep on going, albeit a bit wombly at times. I was able to move without pain despite the rigours of the job and was able to think clearly for the most part. This is miraculous for me.

But the craziest part was the personal sweetness of knowing His grace. Even the insignificant footsteps of my boots as I rushed about in those few days, echoed out the tattoo that beats for me.

He Lives, He Lives, He Lives.

PaisleyJade  – (April 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM)  

Sounds like such an amazing conference and sooo awesome you guys are a part of it with your service!!

Cat  – (April 10, 2010 at 3:12 AM)  

AMEN SISTER!!!!
Love the power in this post Amy!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend...if you have some time drop by and enter my giveaway! www.ourperspective.net
love and light

Gail  – (April 10, 2010 at 6:59 AM)  

Awesome Amy. I felt almost exactly the same about it all! (without the guests, and instead of a lens.... a gazillion little children!)

P.S. Love your daugther, love her work! haha.

Simoney  – (April 10, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

Great Amy. So glad that you came away with this great revelation. :)

Cassandra Frear  – (April 10, 2010 at 3:41 PM)  

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.”

- Isaiah 52 ESV

So you are.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP