Glow

My waking dreams this tender month,
Are wrapped in taupe and rose;
Glass milk sky reflects the gentle;
smudges lines of stilted prose.

Season spins a bright eyed summer
into a scarf of honeyed floss,


Where softer on the skin once more,
Threads are starred with leaf and moss.


And in the hush of woodsong mist,
I sense the Autumn's quiet grace;

As she rises to the dance floor
Wreathed in glow of nature's lace.

Simoney  – (April 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM)  

Wow. What poetry. Beautiful images too.
xxx

Sailor and Co  – (April 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM)  

Amy, seriously, you leave me breathless every time I come here.

Gail  – (April 29, 2010 at 10:07 PM)  

Amy, you are amazing. I love those girls of yours. So happy. And that Mishy.... well she knows I adore her.

Happy birthday my friend (Facebook tells me it's tomorrow). I hope it's a day of happy memory making...

Love ya chick!
Gailx

L.L. Barkat  – (April 30, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

what a beautiful poem. I'm going to link to you for our RAP celebration coming up this Friday at http://highcallingblogs.com

Penny  – (April 30, 2010 at 4:04 PM)  

Amy, your daughters are so gorgeous! And Happy Birthday by the way

Claire  – (May 2, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

amy your work is light filled and breathtaking. i am so glad to have found you.

would you like to join the high calling blogs photography group? we have a group of photographer's who contribute to a joint pool for use on the main HCB blog page. it would be great to have your photographs in the mix.

if you would like to know more about it, please drop me a mail at burge{dot}claire{at}gmail{dot}com.

blessings,
claire

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP