14 Years

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
William Shakespeare
{quoted on our wedding stationery}

Loving you more now than I did then.

Is that even possible?

V.M.D.

Gail  – (March 30, 2010 at 1:49 PM)  

Happy anniversary guys!
gorgeous couple!
x

Cassandra Frear  – (March 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM)  

Beautiful.

Your husband looks like a very interesting man.

Sj  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:21 PM)  

congrats you two cute-as ones!
lucious photo, what a pair!
I thank God for you two.
I will never forget first meeting you and the first few houses you lived in, in Waikavegas. Ahhh the good old days. Loved chit chatting yest Ames. Love you. Sez

Cat  – (March 31, 2010 at 2:42 AM)  

Happy Anniversary Amy
it is amazing how we can love more .... just when we think we can't....
I love that
gorgeous pic of the two of you

Chavah  – (March 31, 2010 at 8:26 PM)  

Beautiful. Congratulations :)

count it all joy  – (April 2, 2010 at 12:25 AM)  

Happy Anniversary, Amy. What a truly stunning photo. You both look so relaxed and happy. I hope that's how you've spent your annivesary. Meredy xo.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP