New Year


The entrance to a new year
can push us out into the path of potential hazards.
But it can also be a steady gateway to the light,
throwing out extravagant prisms of the sun
and being petal-strewn with possibilities.




This year my prayer is that I remember to seek a joy higher than what
my own feeble heart can muster,



I hope to see shadows as larger reflections of beauty,


I want to see colour beyond the palette of the ordinary,


I will make time to stand in awe of glory,


and I am joining the heart-dance of illumination with fresh steps of trust.


Live bigger I say aloud to myself.

Stretch beyond the shroud of emotion.

Rest.

Acknowledge.

Create.

Gather.

Gail  – (January 14, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

Beautiful, my friend. My prayer for you is that you will do all of that AND will see, do, feel so much more of His love and amazing grace and glory than you can ever anticipate.

xx

Lyns  – (January 14, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

What beautiful, amazing photos and words xx

count it all joy  – (January 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

Welcome back, Amy. Your beautiful images and evocative writing have been missed! I've nominated you for an award....I hope lots of people visit you and find your beautiful blog. Meredy xo.

Lee  – (January 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

Wow, what beautiful photo's. I don't comment often, but I always follow. You're an amazing photographer to capture that rainbow effect. It is SO beautiful! I wish I was as talented!!

meg  – (March 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM)  

So pretty these pictures, I need to try that shooting into the sun thing. Nice to meet you today Amy -Simone's friend Meg :o)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP