Happy Things x 10

Meredith from Count it all joy is a delight to read. She is the kind of soul that spills pleasure onto the pages of her blog, making it certainly a joy to peruse. She has tagged me in Ten Things That Make You Happy.

Many more than ten things make me happy, but here are a few :)

1. This gentleman. Yum. And what makes it even nicer is that he's actually mine.


2. Fun times with my sweet babies, {especially when good coffee is involved}.


3. Nurture, rest and comfort - I am quite simply, a home-girl.



4. Bloom - I find there is something especially enchanting about cherry, plum, pear and apple tree blossom.



5. Polka dots, any kind will do.


5. Old things; I have been known to stare at brick work, chipped paint and vintage books for hours. Those things do funny, skippity things to my heart {and sometimes my wallet}.

6. Baby toes - nothing like 'em.

7. The unspeakable beauty of light.

8. Picnic whimsy underneath the skirts of our walnut tree.

9. Little birds do wonderful things for my spirit. They carry the chirpy possibility of hope.


10. Time on my own. No picture needed for this. Just uninterrupted solitude from behind the lens, on the computer or deep in the folds of a book. Sheer, sheer, bliss.

And now to tag a few treasured happiness-inducing bloggers in no particular order:
Kristin - enchanting journal of crisp, clever writing and side splitting humour.
Emily - insights that inspire.
Carmen - photos that blast my socks off and make me smile.
Ashleigh - such sweet words and heartwarming love story.
Kelly - delicious.
Sarah Haliwell - she takes the dreamer in me to the skies.
Alyssa - what can I say? She challenges and inspires me at a breathtaking level.
Paige - an amazing homemaker with an inspiring story.
SJ - honest words and journey of discovery.
Cassandra - so deeply treasured, are this dear writer's thoughts at the Moonboat.
Of course there are lots of others gorgeous bloggers who have already been tagged, I hope they know what a priviledge it is to read their words.

Carmen  – (January 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

awww, shucks haven space. we are kindred spirits!

sarah  – (January 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

Thank you! :-) But oh, how I love your photography. It is absolutely stunning. Husband, children, home, garden, light, flowers ... you are surrounded by beautiful things.

count it all joy  – (January 14, 2010 at 8:10 PM)  

I love this list Amy. Your photography is just gorgeous. I can't wait to check out those other blogs....they sound terrific. Meredith xo.

Kelly Langner Sauer  – (January 15, 2010 at 2:38 AM)  

Polka-dots and toes and light and time... What fun it would be to go on a photography shoot with you - we look for all the same things! Thank you for the award and the link; I really appreciate you, even if I've been a bit absent online lately!

paige  – (January 15, 2010 at 3:12 AM)  

amy, this is simply the most cheerful precious happy list!
you landed quite a handsome keeper
your children are precious
red pokadots-is there anythign more symbolic of cuteness?
the little birdies-precious
laying on the blankie beneath the trees-perfection!

you bless me girlie
xo

Anonymous –   – (January 15, 2010 at 2:26 PM)  

Those pictures are lovely! I see we are delighted by many of the same things...

Thank you, Amy!

xo,

Kirsten

Sj  – (January 15, 2010 at 7:55 PM)  

hey friend.
thanks for the taggo, what fun ideas come through the blogging world, hope kenzie enjoyed camp, love u

Ashleigh (Heart and Home)  – (January 16, 2010 at 5:55 AM)  

Thank you so much for the tag... you are so sweet! I've been clicking over here for a few weeks and love your photography and gentle spirit. :)

Meeks  – (February 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

looove the picnic under the tree photo!

Nishant  – (March 13, 2010 at 7:12 AM)  

Those pictures are lovely! I see we are delighted by many of the same things...
bookmarking demon

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP