I've heard...

...that sometimes if you look carefully you can find fairies at the bottom of the garden.

Um, not at our place.











Erin  – (December 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM)  

Oh, that's awesome! So pastoral.
Here's hoping the breezes always blow in the right direction. :)

HisFireFly  – (December 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM)  

Your girls are beautiful and summer there looks so inviting with our -33 windchills today!

Simoney  – (December 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM)  

Ooh I can't wait to come over and visit! Your eldest looks so gorgeous - so much like you too! x

Widge  – (December 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM)  

Cows are almost my favourite animal.I painted them for a whole year and now I see them in a whole new light. They are completely sculptural to me. My husband thinks I'm weird when i say that.

Your place looks fun!

PaisleyJade  – (December 9, 2009 at 6:04 PM)  

Beautiful photos - the cow is so cute!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP