Too important to mess with

At last, the experts are speaking my language.


Erin  – (November 5, 2009 at 9:54 AM)  

Preach it!

(Have you read Last Child in the Woods, by Richard Louv? He talks about this very thing.)

Cassandra Frear  – (November 5, 2009 at 4:03 PM)  

Thanks for your beautiful comment.

I left a reply there, for your next visit.

nAncY  – (November 6, 2009 at 9:28 AM)  

good info...and i love the photo

Cat  – (November 10, 2009 at 6:41 PM)  

Hi Amy, i am you pair up buddy for the Great Candy Exchange....
my email address is catscorner@telus.net
Gail said you are traveling right now...so give me a shout when you are back home and we will get this hooked up...
PS have been visiting your blog off and on for a while...love the pics appreciate you candid heart....I look forward to getting to know you better....till then, love and light

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP