Victory

Hello Darlings, I'm back!
With lots of washing, dusty sandals and a heart that has undergone a transformation. Who could ask for more?

Bit by bit I hope to condense some of my thoughts into a couple of posts, at the moment I am caught between children, clothes pegs and working on the images I took while there.

But today I'll leave this thought with you.
God's hand is ALREADY raised in victory. Whatever it is we are going through, owning the reality of this is a leap from sitting back and waiting for something amazing to happen. Stepping out with praise, even in the opposite spirit to what the circumstances dictate, unleashes a download from heaven. I have seen this firsthand this week like never before and my heart is smiling :)


I was right on the cliff-edge, ready to fall, when God grabbed and held me. God's my strength, he's also my song, and now he's my salvation. Hear the shouts, hear the triumph songs in the camp of the saved? "The hand of God has turned the tide! The hand of God is raised in victory! The hand of God has turned the tide!" Psalm 118

Sj  – (October 28, 2009 at 8:27 PM)  

can't wait to hear more Amy, glad you are home xx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP