Skyline in a Thimble


I am so thankful this week that my cup is like a thimble under a waterfall.

50. For keys to unlock the notes of worship


51. For those who dance to reflect the Light


52. For finding this whole stem of loveliness for $2.50 at the grocers' store to sit on my kitchen windowsill and pearl up in morning sunlight


53. For the sharp mind of this nearly 8 year old:
it was Father's day and she got me to wrap her up
very early in this blanket and ribbon and deposit her in Greg's arms.
She said she knew she was all her daddy ever wanted.

Do I have that same heavenly mindset?

54. Grateful for friends, and for hanging out together and making meals for those who need.

55. For playtime

56. And for the ever guiding, ever present hand of God who makes Himself apparent in the most wonderful ways.

For that I am indelibly inked with gratitude.

57. And for the view from my car this morning of surely what is one of the most beautiful cities in the world



Gail  – (September 8, 2009 at 5:04 PM)  

Just gorgeous Amy! All of it! I love, love, love your daughter's idea! And yes, this is the most beautiful city in the world :)(I have a slight Auckland bias).

Cassandra Frear  – (September 9, 2009 at 2:03 AM)  

Beautiful post.

My favorite part is what your daughter did -- funny and endearing, childlike and delightful.

Kelly Langner Sauer  – (September 19, 2009 at 5:45 AM)  

Number 51 - HOW did you do this? What an amazing image!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP