1000 Gifts - The Sun Comes

25. Slow weekend mornings without a clock glance or lunchbox in sight.

26. The cutest toddler shoes in the world.

27. Sunshine in living form, ruffles nodding on slender stalk atop our family table.






28. The sun itself, smiling on daffodil pegs and white sheets.


29. The morning and afternoon coffee breaks that I have come to cherish!

30. At last, this little poppet is recovering from that nasty Rotovirus. Now it appears she has Irritable Hip, triggered by her little tumble down the stairs nearly 3 weeks ago. I am supposed to keep her quiet and not let her move around too much. Yes, she is nearly 2. Yes, this is impossible but failure to give the hip a chance to heal will result in her going into traction. But to see her chatty and delicious is something I am counting as one of my treasured gifts.


Kelly  – (August 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM)  

So glad she's feeling better, that you know where things are with her! Beautiful!

Simoney  – (August 18, 2009 at 9:06 AM)  

Lovely Amy... I love this idea. So simple, but so inspiring (gorgeous pics too but that goes without saying, as yours always are!) x

Gail  – (August 18, 2009 at 11:45 AM)  

I love the photos (again!).... your daughters are beautiful. I'm glad that little one is getting there.... I hope you're successful in resting her!x

Traci~ Ordinary Inspirations for the everyday wife, mommy, and homemaker  – (August 18, 2009 at 1:08 PM)  

Oh my, I loved this post. You capture beauty and life, and all that is "innocent". I too, have a 2 year old little girl- staying still is a thing of the past with toddlers.... I will pray that her hip will be okay. Praise the Lord, that we can praise Him, even in the sicknesses/trials of life.

God Bless you!

Traci

www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

Cassandra Frear  – (August 18, 2009 at 1:29 PM)  

It's clear from your photos that you love to do this -- record the beauty of simple things in your world. The photos speak joy and love and the treasures of home.

sarah haliwell  – (August 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM)  

hello from a fellow NZer who is so glad to have found your beautiful, radiant weblog.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP