Not always 8 things

My fellow trim-Mocha-loving friend Sammy has tagged me. Anyone else find these questions brain-wracking?

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

Finding my missing slipper
Finally handing over the completed cd's of my latest photography job
Seeing my newly planted sweet pea seeds turn into my favourite flowers
Spring arriving
Watching the Hannah Montana movie with my girls
My sick children getting better
Getting up to date on the washing
Getting at least one of my current five art projects finished

8 THINGS I DID (DAY BEFORE) YESTERDAY: (took me two days to get this done..sick kids...)

Cried
Made laksa for dinner
Sewed a present for a little sick friend in oncolgy in Aussie
Found a Wiggles book for Mish for $2
Bought said child a fluffy
Poured oil over troubled sibling relations
Sorted through clothes too small for one child and too big for another
Wrote a card

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

Get myself back to the gym on a regular basis
Have more 'create' time
Play golf
Find some second-hand aged terracotta plant pots to whitewash
Indulge my yearning for white waffle weave and basketware without a shred of guilt
Learn to hold my tongue
Get back into horse riding
Stop being so selfish (I mean would you look at those answers!)

8 SHOWS I WATCH:

Flashpoint
NCIS
Burn Notice

Don't get to watch much else.... unless I declare undying love for the Wiggles (impossible) or Aesop's Theatre (possible)

8 FAVORITE FOODS:

Very Crunchy Vogel's toast
Anything Thai, especially Green Curry
Muesli slice
Cheesecake
An amazing apple cake I still dream about from a month ago
Bobotie
Rib eye steak on mashed kumara at Orbit Restaurant (be still my heart)
Praline pecan icecream, or Movenpick Maple Walnut

8 PLACES I'VE TRAVELLED:

Zimbabwe (grew up there)
South Africa (family holidays in Durban)
4o something of the United States of America (homeschooled while in the back of a van driving around nearly the entire country for 9 months)
Mozambique (disaster honeymoon - think tent, cyclone and well, enough said really)
England & Wales (lots of lovely family there)
Singapore and Malaysia (ex-pat assignment)
Australia
Rarotonga

PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:

Back to Zim/Singapore/UK
France
A Greek isle
Oh, lots of places...

PEOPLE I'VE TAGGED:

Sezzy
Erin
Dawn

Tend to be a bit of a one-sided blogger...most of my readers do not have blogs of their own.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP