O Best Beloved


My sweet sick child has been lying on the couch for two days, shaking with fever and chills. The lounge looks like a clinic. In between adminstering pamol, iceblocks and swilling out sick bowls, I have had the pleasure of reading out loud to her as she lay with head in my lap. It was quiet as the others had gone off to church and she finally drifted off to sleep to the song of Kipling's words, her daddy's favourite, read from her granny's own childhood book. Comfort.


Megs  – (July 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM)  

Beautiful Photos, I really felt for you!
I find myself sighing at your blog, it has a very calming effect I feel :)
Thanks for the inspiration.
Megs ( blog stalking fellow Christian photog)

Megs  – (July 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM)  

( sighing in a good way, like that nice relief type sigh :) )
( just to clarify )
:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP