Child {free}

Pretending to be a grown up is now something I only try when absolutely necessary and seems to occur mostly in the company of children. When my kind sister holds the fort and I am off duty however, all pretenses are off and the ridiculous in me comes out to play.

Three cheers for my kind of movie, wonderful coffees, hotel deliciousness and a wander through early morning city streets, op shops and design stores.

What wonderful things celebrations are.

Especially ones about love.


And especially when the one you love surprises you.

GB  – (June 22, 2009 at 7:38 AM)  

Wow! Amy, you are so incredibly talented!
Sounds like the most WONDERFUL free-time!

Simoney  – (June 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

Amy your photography is.... WOW! I am featuring you as my Blog of the Week this week. x

Holly  – (June 30, 2009 at 2:30 PM)  

Great photos, I love all the black and white! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP