Early onset of the terrible twos


This little blossom, today alone, has

1. Puked secretly down several stairs. And then neglected to show any signs of feeling ill, apart from a filthy mood, so the horrible mess congealed and...well....and I'll just leave it at that.

2. Stealthily opened guest bathroom cupboard, removed a roll of toilet paper and deposited it neatly into toilet bowl. Also neglected to show signs of guilt so this was left for hours before a surprised sibling fished it out.

3. Smeared and patted sunscreen over the tv.

4. Stole my palette of eye shadows and dropped the entire box onto the bathroom floor. Then she threw the hand mirror down after it - lets just say that I won't be able to gaze at myself in that splintered mess while trying to apply my crumbled eye colour.
5. And my personal favourite: she found a floor rag in the laundry waiting to be washed and dipped it into the bowl of cat's water...and sucked it repeatedly. Also neglected to make any sound so remained caught in this fascinating pastime for several minutes before I happened upon her.
Wow. Parenting is so much FUN.

Erin  – (February 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM)  

I am laughing VERY hard!

She works in a lot in just one day. She must be tuckered out at bedtime.

(Hope your sanity remains intact.)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP