Last week...

...has been all about Miss Seven's birthday party,


making her a puppy cake, (if you can't have the real thing, order one to eat)


watching the latest feats of gymnastic brilliance on the trampoline

having to keep taking this girl out there too because she now knows how much fun it is

hunting through boxes to find decorations for Christmas dress up day at school for these two
sorting this little pile with this tiny helper who decided to get stuck in without me

working madly to get this baby finished and delivered - yay, the clients loved it

and preparing to say goodbye to these besties


My days are shifting up a gear and the activity is starting to beat a faster pattern in the quiet place of the last few months. I am consciously shepherding my thoughts back to the list and when the emotion comes, I let it wash over me and then pick hope off the shelf again and put it back on. A hope and a trust in the belief that the future holds good things ahead for us. And back into the list making I go.

Sj  – (October 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM)  

hey my friend.
thanks for sharing your heart. i'm thinking of you loads, imaging what it is like for you.... what a super picture of those gorgeous woman! sad to not be with you, love you a mile and more, your friend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright - Amy Lynas

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP